The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- Developing Simple to Complex Functionality for Websites and Applications
- Write reusable code preferably using classes and libraries.
- Programming databases specially MySQL.
- Establishing projects from scratch or working on accessible projects
- Developing front-end and back-end applications.
- Take on multiple projects varying in size and complexity.
- Manage projects on AWS and other servers.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 1+ years of experience in web development and software design
- Should be technically sound in OOPs Concepts.
- Programming databases especially MySQL/PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of server-side technologies like PHP 7/8, NodeJS, and NUXT.
- Experience in MVC Framework, especially laravel.
- Basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS, XML, and JSON.
- Good command of the PostgreSQL database and its optimization techniques.
- Exposure to database transactions, stored procedures, and triggers.
- Experience working with third-party APIs and developing web services using REST/GRPC.
- Experience with SCM tools like svn/git.
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology.
- Knowledge of web security and vulnerabilities.
- Ability to prioritize work and multitask.
- Excellent communication skills & self-motivated