Digital Marketing Manager
- Should have at least 4-6 years of brand planning experience in a digital advertising agency.
- Should be capable of developing Brand campaigns for clients.
- Conduct competitive research to identify our strengths and weaknesses
- Develop your own Social Media Strategy.
- Good understanding of Branding and brand-building models and methods
- Strong understanding of Pan India markets across a wide range of categories.
- Strong analytical skills
- Clear knowledge in Budgeting
- Responsible for all SEO/PPC activities
- Contextual Link building strategy
- Convert more organic search traffic
- SEO and SEM knowledge and implementation
- Running advertisement campaigns to the relevant target audience
- Running promotions & campaigns on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Linked-in & Google.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Contact person : Lalithamanivel – HR
Contact number : 9840164999 or mail to email@example.com