Full Job Description
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Requirements and skills :
- Proven knowledge and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Education Requirements : Equivalent Degrees from Institute, Diploma Or Degree, BCA / MCA, B.E / M.E, B.Tech / M.Tech
- 12 Paid Leaves + 8 Sick Leaves + Public Holidays
- 5 Days working.
- Good company culture.
- Statutory Benefits (PF & ESIC)
- Salary on time.
- Yearly Picnic
- Annual Sports Day
- Monthly Events
- Festival Celebrations