The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
Full Job Description
- At least 2+ years of working experience in PHP and Laravel
- Hands-on experience in developing REST APIs.
- Worked with Laravel Queues.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming of PHP.
- Familiarity with MySQL databases.
- Able to handle multi-tasks on the project.
- Working knowledge of Agile Development Methodology.
- Experience of building responsive web applications.
- Passionate about clean and efficient user interfaces.
- Self-reliant, able to work independently and accept the responsibility of assigned work.
- Experience with some of the following is a huge bonus: AWS, Java, Python, Github.
- 12 Paid Leaves + 8 Sick Leaves + Public Holidays
- 5 Days working.
- Good company culture.
- Statutory Benefits (PF & ESIC)
- Salary on time.
- Yearly Picnic
- Annual Sports Day
- Monthly Events
- Festival Celebrations