Role: Full Stack Engineer
About the job
We are looking for a Full Stack to join us in building world-class solutions at Constructn.ai.
You will play a key role in developing, automating, scaling, and implementing solutions that automate construction monitoring across the globe. There are ample opportunities to enrich your knowledge and skill-set that will accelerate your Full Stack Engineering career.
Who We Want
We're looking for an individual who loves a challenge, takes on problems with imaginative solutions, works well in collaborative teams, and can produce high-quality software under tight deadlines and constraints. You will join a hands-on software development team that fosters creativity and generates novel solutions to deliver engineering perfection. You should be a self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently and perform multiple tasks under minimal direction.
- Design, build, review and evolve durable, highly scalable event-driven infrastructure.
- Architect and lead the development of backend services.
- Work with REST APIs and integrate them with our software platform.
- Develop front end capabilities such as dashboards, visualisations, features.
- Work on building best performance UI features and linking with the backend.
- Integrate all the front end features with a backend pipeline.
- Integrate our AI models with the platform pipeline.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Own new initiatives, Debug production issues.
- Help define the way we work in the future including coding and design standards.
- Work effectively in an agile development process.
- Research cutting edge technology that can be applied to accelerate business growth.
- Be the communication bridge between product owners and development teams.
- Education: Master's/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or a related technical discipline will be preferred.
- Experience: SDE II (3-6 years)
- Must: Back-End - Node + Front-End - ReactJS
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or AWS and deploying and integrating Machine Learning models as APIs.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Very strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and Pair Programming.
- Equal comfort in building both the client-side and server-side applications.
- Good work experience with DB languages, server-side/client-side, RDBMS, PostgreSQL, No-SQL, MySQL, distributed task managers, and message queues.
- Good to have Localisation/ Globalisation/ Internationalisation knowledge - (Not Must).
- Good to have knowledge with stream processing applications, Event-driven Architecture, Identity management (OAuth) - (Not Must).
- Experience in building multi-tier applications with exposure to Microservices architecture.
- Good to have working experience with RESTful API, Git version control
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take construction forward.
Please register your interest by sharing your details here.