Roles and responsibilities
• Monitor TV Content including video, audio, subtitles, audio description
• Mark In and Mark Out the content at correct time
• Ensure efficiency in monitoring the media audio and video
• The executive of video loggers may be split into a day shift and night shift, working around the clock to log the content recorded on internalservers.
• Proficient on MSOffice Suite.
• Attention to detail, the ability to work independently and perform under short deadlines.
• Typing and spelling proficiency is important for logging information and data. Note: TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED FOR ABOVE
• Should have excellent communication skills in Hindi/English, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Assamese, Oriya, Marathi, Punjabi, Kannada, Gujrati, & Bangla (Read, Speak & Understand) any two languages are mandatory.
• Sharp Eye for running content and Listening skill
• Should have interest in general knowledge, watching news and music channels
• Team Player
• Comfortable in keyboard
• The executive of video loggers may be split into a day shift and nightshift.
• Interest in brands, media and advertisements sector