· This individual will have key responsibilities in all aspects of the development cycle with special focus on working across different teams and delivering a world class product. Be a part of a culture where we believe we can dent the world. The opportunity is right here, right now!
· You’ll be taking on an active role in all things related to data analytics. Work closely with the Core Team to help grow LoRRI. You’ll be focusing on Business process monitoring and optimization, data acquisition, storage, processing, & maintenance, data comparison & evaluation, weak point analysis, root cause analysis etc.
Primary Tasks and activities :
· Execute analytics leveraging software such as MS Excel, SQL, Tableau etc. and a lot of common sense! If you have worked using R and Python to create magic with data, read no further. Apply right now!
· Solve the data problem at scale. Build the models that will power the future of logistics and transportation.
· Deliver powerful visualization to stakeholders to make sense of data and let them be awestruck by how smart you are
· In addition to solving the data problems, interact with the leading companies including logistics supply chain companies and the Fortune 500 to tell them how to use their data
· Understand the macro and micro picture of how the logistics industry will evolve, what trends the data shows and how can customers derive value from them.
· Build trust, perform advanced analytics and impact a $200 billion+ logistics industry!
· Perform code reviews and provide timely feedback to other developers.
· Providing estimates for tasks at hand ahead of the sprint
o Accuracy, speed and attention to detail matters, as clients will make decisions based on your analysis
o Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude to find the answers when data is incomplete, inaccurate or both
o Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
o Background in logistics/ supply chain industry (preferred, but not mandatory)
o Proficient in one or more of Tableau, Microsoft BI, R, Python (preferred, not mandatory)
o Should have strong negotiation skills and business acumen