The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Represent the company over the market place and get business on company profile.
- Convert current clients to long term collaboration.
- Get Business through LinkedIn, Upwork and other sales platforms.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Maintain existing business
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Drafting business proposals according to requirements.
- Identify the client needs and develop customized solutions for delivery.
- Digitally promoting the company
Qualifications and requirements:-
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ prior industry related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented