JOB Description: Database Engineer
Inductive Quotient was founded by statisticians and technology industry experts with over 20years of experience Inductive quotient aims to transform businesses and processes with its advanced digitization capabilities. With advanced AI and Machine Learning techniques we are helping Life Sciences industry to create a better healthcare system and our Data Science capabilities helps organizations to create breakthrough solutions to transform businesses and drive sales growth.
Position: Database Engineer
Requirement: Immediate Joiner
· Assist in design and development of database systems.
· optimize database systems for performance and reliability.
· Perform database maintenance and troubleshooting activities.
· Test database systems and perform bug fixes.
· Provide database solutions based on technical documents and business requirements.
· Develop database functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
· Provide technical assistance to resolve all database issues related to performance, capacity and access.
· Ensure data integrity and quality in database systems.
· Maintain standard policies for database development activities.
· Identify and rectify database errors in a timely manner.
· Create physical and logical database models as per the business requirements.
· Manage and monitor performance, capacity and security of database systems.
· Prepare documentations regarding database design, configuration and change management tasks.
· Mentor database administrators to manage the company databases effectively.
· Perform data back-up and archival on regular basis.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar.
· Applicable licensing, certification, and registration. A minimum of 2 years’ experience in database engineering. In-depth knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL).
Experience: up to 2 years of experience
Salary: As per the Market standard
Why Inductive Quotient?
We are team a of 75 + talented and passionate professionals with strong statistical and analyticalbackground combined with required study expertise.
We IQians take lots of pride in our culture that enables open and creative thinking, deeplyvaluing our employees and their contributions towards our organization success.