Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for making outbound calls and regular follow up on leads assigned.
- Generating leads through tele calling & explain about the programmes offered by the institutions.
- Maintain qualified leads & unqualify leads, customer contact details, feedback and follow-up systematically through telephone calls, recording all details in the CRM
- Achieve the designated targets.
- Handle any other admissions and outreach task assigned by the Manager, Admissions
- Engage with students and parents in a warm and friendly tone, yet professionally handle the interaction ensuring to provide all required information about the course offerings
- Should rigorously follow-up on all activities related to admissions and exhibit attention to detail
- Continually meeting or exceedingly daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Any Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of Work experience as a Tele caller, or a similar role. (Freshers also welcome)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Language – Tamil, English and Malayalam
- Require female candidate.
- Willing to Join Immediately
- Candidates from Coimbatore will be given preference.