The ideal candidate will design, organize, and modify the computer systems of the organization. This person will analyze and assess systems to ensure they are functioning properly. Based on assessments, this individual will apply accumulated knowledge to make changes to existing systems.
- Daily system monitoring includes ensuring the integrity and availability of all internal resources, systems, and essential processes, as well as analysing system and application logs.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats
- Servers, desktop PCs, printers, switches, IP phones, software rollout, security upgrades, and patches must all be managed.
- Maintain system efficiency.
- Maintain and support users' desktops, laptops to include iOS.
- Network upkeep, troubleshooting, and problem solving
- Keep access control lists and security protocols up to date.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or related field
- 5+ years' experience as System Administrator
- System Engineer certification
- Strong analytical skills
- Need to support services on 24x7 basis.