GM Digital Marketing is responsible for Marketing Strategy for our group institutions through market research, competitive analysis, pricing and Parent's engagement. To create and sustain the activities geared towards ensuring admissions target.
Duties and responsibilities
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Create digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Create a framework of performance metrics to set and evaluate marketing/campaign goals
- Create, manage, review, and perform daily campaign operations for different paid channels like Search, Display, Social, Programmatic etc.,
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Launch Promotional Offers and events to attract new customers
- Track marketing metrics and analyse digital data to measure marketing success.
- Plan and administer the company’s Marketing budget and keep cost in control.
- To oversee the planning and implementing of new admission related marketing strategy, creation of the admissions budget, and appropriate admissions and marketing materials, mailings and publications.
- Conduct regular audits for social media and website marketing performance.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidates should possess any MBA in Marketing (Regular streams).
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a digital marketing and at least 5 years as lead the marketing team.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Knowledge in Sales Force
- Experience finding target audiences, working with customer segmentation and personalization, and creating campaign strategies
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing: social media marketing, video marketing, content marketing, SEO, online advertising, and mobile marketing
- In depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software