● Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Defect logging and defect tracking until bug closure.
● Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
● Takes ownership/ responsibility for the product quality
● Support development in Bug reproduction
● Coordinate with program management, Developers and lead.
● Prepare daily/ weekly status reports and plan activities proactively.
● Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science or an equivalent with at least 5 years with expert understanding of mobile application testing
● Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
● Excellent problem-solving, written and oral communication skills
Technical Skills requirend:-
● Mobile Apps Testing with good experience in Automation
● Mobile testing and automation using any Language with Appium.
● IOS and Android App testing
● Performance testing, Security Testing
● API Testing
● Should have good Framework designing experience is desired.