Job description of UK Account Finalization:-
Work From Office
5 Days Working
Timing:- 9:30 to 6:30 (Corporate Office Timing)
Profile/Role: Senior Process Associate UK Process/assistant Team Leader
Qualification: Graduate from Commerce stream B.Com, MBA (Finance), CMA, CA Inter, CA, etc.
Experience: 2-4 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Bookkeeping in Software such as Xero, Quickbooks, as per invoices, payroll records received. (Bookkeeping).
Preparing management accounts and working papers.
2. Year-end accounts preparation after ledger scrutiny, preparing VAT/CIS reconciliations, PAYE, Prepaid,
Loan repayment schedule and Accruals. Posting in Iris.
3. Planning and execution of jobs within the timelines and efficiently near the budgeted hours defined for the respective job.
4. Raising queries and additional documents on time.
5. Make sure jobs are correctly processed and Review time of seniors is minimized
Technical Skills Required
Knowledge of Software- Sage, Iris, Xero, Quickbooks, etc.
Knowledge of VAT, CIS, PAYE, and excellent in accounts ledger scrutiny.
The person has good communication skills in English.
CA having experience with CA firms shall be preferred.
Ability to Self Learns with a teamwork spirit.
Should be self-motivated
Feel free to reach me mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Renu Singh- 8700352156