· Be the main point of contact for designated client relationships
· To oversee ongoing work and new assignments on a day-to-day basis.
· Communicate client's briefs effectively to internal teams.
· Manage designated projects/campaigns on a day-to-day basis ensuring the highest levels of quality, within designated timelines.
· Identify and pursue opportunities with existing clients.
· Stakeholder management on a daily basis. Manage project costs, budgets, and client expectations.
· Understanding the client’s needs and the internal resources available to you throughout the production cycle by clearly and proactively managing communications between our staff and clients.
· Coordinate projects by communicating effectively with the client & production team to follow all steps to ensure the project stays on track.
· Be exceptionally responsive to all client requests.
· Have an excellent eye for detail
The ideal candidate would:
· Have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience working with a mid-sized advertising agency, in a client servicing role. Agency experience is mandatory.
· Having worked with packaging artworks is an added advantage
· Have excellent problem solving, organizational, written & verbal communication skills.
· Be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Working knowledge of design software would be an added benefit
· Have excellent phone skills & etiquette.
· Be comfortable traveling out of town on official business.
Resume sent at email@example.com