*Designation: Purchase Executive*
*Experience: 2-3 years (minimum)*
*Educational Qualification: BE – Mechanical Engineer*
*Experience:2-6 years of experience in procurement*
*Work location – Cheemasandra (KR Puram) Bangalore*.
. *Salary*: 30-40% Hike from existing Ctc
Associate engineer- Bangalore(Both male & female can apply)
• Hands on experience in wiring harness fabrication(production department- Aerospace & Defence manufacturing) with knowledge in various cable finishing tools and techniques such as crimp, solder, splicing, potting, sleeving, printing, Connectorization etc.,
• Knowledge of wire harness components and manufacturing process used in the cable industry is a must.
• Knowledge on Wire Harness In process Inspection stages.
• Complete the IQMS production transactions in real time as per the job route plans
Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics
2 - 5 years of experience in wire harness manufacturing industry. Must be proficient in wire harness manufacturing processes.
IPC-WHMA-620, IPC J STD 001 Certification will be added advantage.
Experience in Aircraft Looms and RF cables will be a plus.
Must have worked in an ISO 9001-2008 QMS environment & experience with AS9100 will be a huge plus.
Mechanical CAD design experience will be added advantage.
Job responsibilities include the following
1. Preparation of RFQ with terms & conditions mentioned in purchase policy & follow-up for Quotes.
2. Analyse all suppliers in order to select the most suitable suppliers who are able to deliver high-quality products at competitive pricing.
3. Negotiate with suppliers on the lead time, cost and quality to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
4. Purchase order creation and placing orders per mutually agreed price & terms for approval from the authorized signatory.
5. Manage suppliers to meet objectives related to cost, delivery performance, schedule and quality.
6. Arranging Inspection reports from vendors.
7. Liaise with suppliers on delivery schedule to ensure on-time deliveries of the final product.
8. Perform regular performance reviews with suppliers to drive continuous improvements.
9. Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliances in all procurement transactions.
10. Adopt appropriate supplier management methodologies and procurement strategies in purchasing to secure better prices.
11. Coordinate with vendors on continuous quality improvement.
12. Supporting internal customers in case of urgency.
13. Continuous working for cost reduction with the project team & suppliers.
1. Knowledge of materials like tool steels, stainless steel, Aluminium alloys, plastics and rubbers.
2. Knowledge of different types of material coating and plating and anodizing.
3. Must be familiar with sheet metal fabrication, machined components, and moulding manufacturing processes.
4. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
5. Proficiency with personal computers and specifically Microsoft excel.
6. Ability to analyse bills of material and drawings to understand key requirements.
7. Knowledge and direct experience in negotiating contracts and quotations with contract Manufacturers and Suppliers.
8. Ability to identify cost reduction opportunities.
9. Visit vendor places regularly to track the status of ordered parts.