New opening for Occupational therapy with therapy service center for bengaluru location
- Conduct new case assessments and create therapy plans.
- Coordinate with other members of Multi-disciplinary clinical team.
- Maintain records and share with other members of the team when required.
- Develop protocols for assessment, treatment and management and their implementation.
- Create and modify resources and manuals.
- Participate in other activities on an as-needed basis - case perspective areas.
Qualification- Bachelors/Masters Occupational Therapy
Fresher or Upto 3 years experience is preferred.
Work Timings - 09:00am - 6:30pm.
Each Therapy session would be for 45 minutes to 01 hour.
Typical work hours for about 6-8 hours a day. (7-9 sessions per day)
if interested share your resume to email@example.com or call on 9900084340