We are looking for a highly skilled test automation engineer to design automation tests. Test automation engineers' duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems. You should also be committed to developing skills in order to provide up-to-date solutions.
· To be successful as a test automation engineer, you should be exceptionally accurate and possess a superior mathematical aptitude. Ultimately, a top-notch test automation engineer will be proficient in programming languages and have excellent time management skills
· Designing and developing test automation scripts.
· Using test automation guidelines.
· Researching issues in software through testing.
· Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
· Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
· Should be able to build framework for mobile automation and integrate with current framework.
· Defining and executing system integration tests of connected products across supported platforms s(iOS+Android+Web) to ensure end to end quality of product.
· Take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of all aspects of automated testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts
· Analyze, design and build automated test cases based on system requirements and design specification.
· Validate, Verify and Sign off on releases
· Understanding the definition and implementation of the test plan
· Managing the list of defects
· Providing test measurements to track and communicate test progress and defect status
· Experience in programming languages and process management methodology.
· Experience in various test methods & corresponding tools like MS Test, NUnit, TestNG, Selenium WebDriver, etc.
We will be having a drive this Friday from 10am to 1pm. Interested candidates kindly share your resumes.