Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to Assess user experience
· Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on user's ease of use and incorporate the findings in the development
· Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management
· Seek to enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company
· Use coding to develop the aesthetics implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts
· Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork
· Develop overall concepts for improving the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and convenient for customers
· Collaborate with back-end web developers and programmers to improve usability
· 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI development
· Detailed experience with coding and the ability to troubleshoot and analyze websites using HTML, CSS and comparable languages
· Continued education and research into UI development trends and current design strategy and technology
· Professional written and interpersonal skills
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
· Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize code for the best possible outcome
· Experience creating code to client's personalized needs and requirements.
We will be having a drive this Friday from 10am to 1pm. Interested candidates kindly share your resumes.