· An ITOM Technical Architect focusing on ITOM development and configuration on ServiceNow platform this resource will deliver finalized ServiceNow Solutions utilizing the ServiceNow ITOM applications
· The ITOM Technical Architect is comfortable in scripting and coding ITOM solutions related to Discovery, Service Mapping, event management activities
· Experience in Implementing SAM and HAM
· Knowledgeable and familiar in the ServiceNow ITOM offerings and can lead a customer through knowledge and requirements discussions for implementing and deploying ServiceNow ITOM, including the following: Event Management, Discovery, CMDB, Orchestration, Service Mapping, Integrations and Cloud Management.
· Installs and configures ServiceNow MID Servers in various environments
· Code and Develop customized Patterns, Probes and Sensors for Discovery and Service Mapping.
· Deliver technical workshops on ITOM: Event, Discovery, CMDB, Orchestration, Service Mapping, Cloud Management,
· Expert understanding on import sets and transform maps, working with external data sources, ServiceNow data mapping
· Articulate the ServiceNow CMDB Classes for Asset and Configuration, their relationships, and dependencies
· Construct manual business service maps with relationships and dependencies
· Ability to write Orchestration workflows
· Experience with Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system
· Able to analyze the issue and provide Run Support considering the best practice
· Act as an SME and hold end to end responsibility of solution implementation
· Integration using API and Integration hub and troubleshooting experience with lead tools
Hands on experience with ITSM modules would be an advantage.