The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the project manager and project team with project documentation and control, job cost accounting, scheduling, and construction supervision efforts. In order to be successful, this candidate should feel comfortable taking on many tasks that require various skills, and appropriately prioritizing those tasks' completion.
- Assist with on-site management to ensure project success
- Ensure project plan is moving forward to meet anticipated deadlines
- Responsible for RFI and submittal process
- Processes owner billings and project related accounting issues
- Ability to handle multiple sites.
- Assessment of site with the drawing, specification, BOQ
- Identify the variation in the drawings from actual requirement and quantities
- Prepare the project schedule and planning.
- Material estimation and indent
- Assign, guide the team with the material and tools required as per the safe practice of the work.
- Co-ordination with the PMC, consultants, customer and other vendors
- Prepare the measurement sheets, certification.
- Preparation of as-built drawings and handing over documents.
- Preparation of reports – Daily, Weekly, and monthly.
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent experience
- 1 - 3 years' of experience as a project coordinator, project engineer, or project manager
- Strong experience in AutoCad and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
Compensation: 25K to 30K Take Home Salary, negotiable for suitable candidate.
Benefits: Incentives + Annual Performance Bonus + PF + Medical Insurance + Paid Time Off + Commuter Assistance