Store Keeper Job Description
We are looking for an organized, experienced store keeper to be responsible for all stock, staff management, and planning promotional campaigns for the store.
To be successful as a store keeper you must be able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers. A good store keeper is able to manage stock by keeping a record of sales and ordering the required replacement items, occasionally making new product purchases that consumers may enjoy.
Store Keeper Responsibilities:
- Keeping a record of sales and restocking the store accordingly.
- Managing and training store staff.
- Planning promotional campaigns for new products or specials.
- Ensuring that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Mediating any confrontations between staff and clients, and de-escalating the situation.
Store Keeper Requirements:
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Any Graduate in any discipline.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.