No.of Opening:- 03
Experience:- 2 years above
Job Location:- Gift City, Gandhinagar.
Shift Timings :- Day Shift (08:00 AM to 05:00 PM)
Job Description :-
- Operate, and support the accounting operations and Year-end activities & processes for designated clients
- Maintains and updates workflow of the clients assigned and reports to Senior.
- Collaborate with the supervisor and designated clients on their respective daily functions and Process the tasks as per instructions received and Client Specific procedures.
- Perform day-to-day job duties that include Bank and Credit card reconciliation, Reviewing the Balance sheet, Profit and Loss accounts, reviewing General ledger detail and identifying and rectifying discrepancies in accounting and financial reporting and Preparing required Workpapers and supporting documents for the assigned clients.
- Prepare Accounting Tax returns (such as Corporate Income Tax) and all Indirect (such as FBT, Payroll, GST) tax matters for the organization
- Accurate processing of Year-end procedures for assigned tasks
- Effectively communicate all escalations to the supervisor
- Understanding processes and documenting them as detailed SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) as and when required.