Job Overview The candidate will be responsible for meeting targets, identifying new sources from assigned geography, and maintaining good relationships with sources, achieving efficiency of assigned geography and sources thereby achieving the desired productivity expected by the company. Reporting: The candidate will report to his/her respective Manager/ Assistant Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Area/ Geography Mapping.
○ Responsible for lane-to-lane/ Area mapping of Area/ Geography at regular intervals with the help of the supervisor. Identify new sources in the allocated Area/ Geography and inform the progress to reporting manager during team huddles.
○ Knowledge of the entire geography
○ Ability to plan and map the allocated geography into areas/lane to lane.
○ Ability to use tools and resources to identify potential sources.
● Source Relationship Management
○ Responsible for managing the relationship with all sources assigned and identified by him in his geography/area.
○ Ability to understand the potential and ensure the expected LSR, SLR and MS of the source.
○ Knowledge and ability to use various tools which can be utilized to improve relationships and ratios.
● Maintain Reports
○ Responsible for maintaining reports related to sales and all his activities in the prescribed format.
○ Should maintain a diary on daily basis in the prescribed format of activities.
○ Knowledge of various reports to be maintained
○ Ability to capture data in the prescribed format
○ Ability to understand and perform all functions of the diary
● Channel Partner Recruitment
○ Responsible for the identification of channel partners
○ Knowledge of the BSA empanelment process.
○ Ability to identify the potential channel partner
○ Ability to identify whether the BSA falls within the norms and category defined.
● Team Huddle
○ Responsible for attending team huddles on a daily basis as per the set process
○ Knowledge of the daily morning huddle process
○ Ability to provide data in the prescribed format based on business requirements.
● Customer Relationship Management
○ Responsible for enhancing the customer experience by developing and maintaining relationships with customers.
○ You have to meet the KPIs set by your Manager.
○ You will be updating your daily report to your Manager.
Desired Candidate Profile:
● Graduate/ Post Graduate 0 to 5 years experience in sales profile (Preferably BFSI).
● Candidate must have two wheelers.
● Candidate must be from the Locality.
● You have good communication skills in English, Hindi/your local language
● Knowledge of HDFC Products.
● Knowledge about Home Loans and their processes.
● Drive for working in Sales.
● Ready to go on the field to close leads.