Job Title: IOS Developer
Experience Required: 5+ years of experience
About the job:
We are looking for an experienced and passionate iOS developer who will form part of a global software development team and be responsible for designing, developing, implementing and maintaining complex applications. You need to be an expert in iOS programming along with having significant experience in database management and computer architecture.
Whilst you will be working in an environment with a large development team. We are looking for an individual who can work effectively as part of this global team whilst being able to work efficiently and effectively meeting deadlines.
- Design & build advanced application features for the iOS platform
- Craft project solutions by applying solid object-oriented design principles
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design & ship new features
- Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability & general reliability
- Work closely with product management & UX team to execute an idea from concept to delivery using software design, coding & processes
- Work on bug fixing & improving application performance
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Continuously discover, evaluate & implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Proven experience with iOS, Objective-C, Swift, SwiftUI.
- Experience in MVVM architecture.
- Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core data, Core animation, etc
- Experience with offline storage, threading & performance tuning
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Good understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance & memory tuning with tools like Instruments and Shark
- Good understanding of code versioning tools like Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store