Uncle Delivery is looking for a retention manager (CRM) to join our Marketing team. You will be responsible for increasing Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) by improving retention, loyalty, and advocacy. The successful candidate will own the end-to-end process of planning, creating, executing, optimizing, reporting, and sharing insights from campaigns and tests in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. You'd be working with city teams to execute a cohesive user retention strategy across the India region.
If you are passionate about developing a data-driven campaign and making a difference, this is a job for you!
What You'll Do :
- Drive the direction of customer segmentation (i.e. RFM analysis), targeting, and reporting to inform the development of the customer life cycle.
- Run campaigns and other growth initiatives from end-to-end: prioritize projects, design experiments, develop campaign strategy, oversee execution and analyze results.
- Design communication strategy for each of the customer segments and experiment with different communication channels to deliver better results
- Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics to bring incremental revenue lift through engagement and retention.
- Build deep understanding of our users and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of the customer lifecycle (activation, retention, cross sell, up-sell, churn management).