We are looking for a charismatic and energetic Trainee Business Development Associate who will be a key point of contact between our company and customers. As a Trainee Sales Executive, he/she will focus on lead generation, helping the marketing side, and searching for partnership opportunities with a sales-driven perspective.
He/she should be responsible for analysing and improving sales based on our company’s strategies. He / She will work under the supervision of our Business Development Supervisor.
Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha / Work From Home
Job Type: Full time
Salary: 12k per month (Additional Sales Incentives After Completion of Training)
Criteria: Work From Home eligibility Criteria should be met.
● New client acquisition (corporate sales in B2B): market research, generating leads, prospecting through cold emails, setting up and attending sales calls and meetings, follow-up and CRM updates, direct sales of services and products, building and retaining relationships with existing clients.
● Adhering to company procedures and learning new systems by attending company training sessions on products or services.
● Provide administrative and sales support throughout the sales lifecycle
● Learn key details of sales and customer relationship management
● Rotate throughout multiple departments to acquire insight into the full sales process
● Gain an understanding of customers' diverse and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them.
● Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
● Motivated to work with tight deadlines and ambitious targets
● Passionate about closing deals under pressure and in a high pace environment
● In the monthly meeting, a person must be able to present the data to management with target achievements
● Capable to work effectively in a team and independently when required
Qualification (Freshers Only)
● Candidates from MBA, MCA, MSc IT, and B.Tech (CS/IT) backgrounds only.
● Internship experience of 3 to 6 months in Sales. (Optional)
● People should have the flexibility of being able to work remotely, during exigencies