About the Job
Microsoft Power BI
Python (Programming Language)
R (Programming Language)
Designation: Sr.Data Scientist
Job Role: As a Data Scientist, he/she will be accountable for data gathering and analysis of capacity
forecasts, experiment results, and optimization of demand profiles.
Job Location: Indivirtus AB7 Scribing & RCM Pvt Ltd SCO 521-522 Second Floor TDI Taj Plaza Sector 118
Job Mode: Work from office
Shift Timing: Night Shift (US Timing 8 pm to 5:30 am)
Role and Responsibilities.
- As a Data Scientist, you will apply operations research and statistical models to solve core challenges of a
- You will work closely with senior executives to drive data-driven decisions related to human-in-the-loop
- Operations, Revenue Operations, and Product Operations.
- Build data infrastructure to measure individual user service level requirements and develop systems to
- intelligently route resources to meet those requirements.
- Develop models that measure growth, seasonality, and absorption of our human in the loop operation
- (contingent/partner resources) to train AI models and deliver medical notes within company-set SLAs.
- Forecast quarterly, and semi-annually the capacity needed, alongside ensuring team members fulfill scheduled
- shifts from a demand side. Build controls, processes, and systems to ensure SLAs are met to deliver a best-
- in-class service.
- Analyze product data to identify problems and ideate product features and process enhancements. Work cross
- functionally to pioneer and drive your own ideas to execution.
- Contribute to margin improvement and experimental efforts
- Drive experimentation and launch new data-driven efforts
- Work Cross functionally and with leaders to build centralized reporting infrastructure
- Experience as a Data Scientist in a technology company - 5 years of experience or educational equivalent
- Degree in Data Science, Data Analytics, Statistical Analysis, or similar - bonus points for a Masters or PhD
- Thrive in an independent work environment
- Detail-oriented, leave nothing to chance
- Achieve goals consistently and efficiently
- Must be proficient with general reporting tools and languages. SQL is a must, and you also have experience
- with other tools etc like Excel, Python, R, Power BI etc
Salary: As per applicants expectation