Not Accepting Applications
About the Job
As Company Secretary is recognized as Key Managerial Personnel along with the Chief Executive Officer/managing director/manager, whole-time director and Chief Financial Officer and ensures that Board procedures are both followed and regularly reviewed and provides guidance to Chairman and the Directors on their responsibilities under various laws.
Commands high position in the value chain and acts as conscience seeker of the company.
They act as a vital link between the company and its Board of Directors, shareholders, government and
Following are the key roles and responsibilities.
• Execute Financial and Accounting services with respect to
❖ Internal Audit
❖ Working Capital and liquidity management.
❖ Analysis of capital investment projects.
❖ Business valuations prior to mergers and acquisitions.
❖ Loan Syndication.
❖ Budgetary Controls.
❖ Accounting and Compilation of Financial Statements.
• Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed
under various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines made
• Performing Secretarial services as per ICSI guidelines and Companies Act 2013.
• Advising Company on Compliance of legal procedural aspects under various applicable laws.
• Representing on behalf of Company and other persons before various regulatory authorities.
• Compliance with rules and regulations in the security markets. i.e. listing of securities and securities
• Advisory services to the company on matters related to taxation under Income Tax act 1961 and GST
• To perform management services in relation to formulation of business policy, organizational structure
and human resource management.
• Coordinating with auditors to carry out activities in relation to audit of financial statements.
• Documenting and maintaining all the statutory records and registers.
• Reviewing tender agreements and preparing other agreements as per requirement.
• Execute monthly and quarterly reporting of financial results, perform variance analysis and produce
commentary for senior management on results, trends and outlook.
• Analyses and monitor current and past trends in the key performance indicators all areas of revenue,
cost of sales, expenses.
• Performs Financial analysis including budgeting, Trend analysis, Forecasting and Flash commentary
against the budgets. Prepare monthly variance commentary.
• Prepares month end financials, reports and dashboards for senior management.
• Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
under supervision of seniors.
• Collects and analyses budget, midyear forecast and other financial information; interprets, summarizes
and recommends corrections in case of any discrepancies.
• Responsible for developing new methodologies and other related internal initiatives along with seniors
• Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial
recommendations to management for decision making purpose.
• Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basis analysis of the financial statements
and communicate them to the senior management.
• Support on other finance and legal activities as required.
About the company