Not Accepting Applications
About the Job
Identify and generate potential clients for the residential business. Manage the transaction facilitation through the entire cycle from property identification, negotiations and documentation.
· Network and build relationships with HNIs and corporate clients. Interact with clients to market the primary projects and to build relationships. Coordinate with clients and assist with purchase of residential properties. Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders and wealth management contacts.
· Network & build buyers and sellers for future purchases and transactions, other business lines and annuity businesses for leads generation.
· Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services, stalls in property exhibitions and industry events.
· Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details, and during the closing of sales. Coordinate and Follow up with legal department to ensure purchase is legal and binding.
· Conduct analysis of property price, compare properties recently sold to determine competitive market price. If required adjust price with the consent of the developer and provide financial information and analytical data to the developer.
· Conduct research and site surveys. Engage with the online web portals for listing services to generate leads.
· Acquire mandates of boutique properties and create a marketing plan to reach out to the right target audience.
· Manage transactions, documentations and MIS. Manage tracker and reports on leads, client visits, closures etc along with other required information.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
· Graduate/MBA with 2-8 years of Work Experience
· Should have an understanding of the current industry trends .
· Candidates with Sales experience from Real Estate and hospitality preferred.
· Good negotiation skills.
Should have good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel & Power
Other Desirable Aspects
l Should have access to the NRI’s or relevant experience whereby tapping into this segment will be relatively easy.
l Should be a good team player
l Must be able to mould as per the work demands
l Field job predominantly - visits to properties and meetings with landlords/brokers
l Desire to excel, target driven, etc.
l Confidence, high level of integrity and ethics, good communication and networking skills, negotiation ability, common sense, street smart, etc..
About the company