You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
Senior / Lead Software Engineer ( VueJs)
We are looking for a full-stack software developer who is passionate about application development, team player and mentoring fresher's, with proven experience in VueJs App development. Candidate must have good development and debugging skills in Vuejs, firebase, Integrating 3rd Party SDK and REST API's.
· Responsible to collect requirements, conceptualize the requirements and convert them to a design with clear demarking of individual components
· Design web application design components and API components to interact with web component events and actions
· Assign tasks to team members for individual component development
· Responsible to develop, build, ship and support apps build in Vuejs and API's built in node.js/golang
· Manage and guide a small team
· Writing readable and clear code using VueJs
· Develop new user interface features and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
· Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
· Develop web templates based on graphical web layout designs that follow the strict requirements.
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
· Provide continuous support and guidance to less senior colleagues through regular coaching activities and support them in fulfilling their personal development plans.
Your Skills and Experience
· From 7 years of experience in web development with 2+ year experience of leadership.
· A passion for web, love making dynamic websites with JS framework: VueJS
· Hands-on experience with HTML5, CSS3, Vuetify
· Hands on experience with either node.js or golang
· Hand-on experience with .Net / C# will be an added advantage
· Be happy to coach, mentor and train less senior colleagues
· Passion to learn new domain and technology