You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
Azure Databricks Engineer
Build end-to-end direct capabilities.
• Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
• Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
• Use analytics for capitalizing on the data for making decisions and achieving better outcomes for the business.
• Derive insights to differentiate member and team member experiences.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
• Analyze and define with product teams the data migration and data integration strategies.
• Apply experience in analytics, data visualization, and modeling to find solutions for a variety of business and technical problems.
• Querying and analyzing small and large data sets to discover patterns and deliver meaningful insights.
• Integrate source systems with information management solutions and target systems for automated migration processes.
• Create proofs-of-concept to demonstrate the viability of solutions under consideration.
10 years of professional software or data engineering experience.
• 5 years of strong experience with Azure services, including Azure Data Factory and Databricks.
• Hands on Experience on PySpark and Python.
• Hands on Experience on SQL.
• 1 year of professional Apache Spark data processing application design and development experience.
• Understanding of Lakehouse Architecture is required.
• Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, design patterns, and strong analytical and problemsolving skills.
• Previous Client Interaction Experience
• Nice to have Scala but not required.
• Azure App Services/Function App development experience with .NET/C# is a plus.
Interested candidates can share your updated resume on 8669124373