You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
Designation : PA for Director / Sutr Santati program executive
Experience : 2 to 10 yrs
Gender: Only female
Location : Hosepet, Karnataka
To coordinate, implement and document the events in an effective way, we requested manpower for Sutr Santati program. The Coordinator will be responsible for
· Assist and Coordinate for Sutr Santati program.
· Planning and implementation of the program as per the Management instructions.
· Identifying the service provider to the program, negotiate regarding cost, implementing the program and submit the invoice for payment.
· Collect the required data and documentation of the program
· Attending meetings and preparation of reports for the Management review and program documentation.
· Attending and completion the tasks assigned by the Directors from time to time.
· Travel across the country to organize the events.
· The Co-Ordinator has to travel across the country to organize the events.
· Co-ordinate with public relations (PR) agencies and social media to reach the larger community.
· Identify and promote local traditional industry artisans and rural entrepreneurs for sustainable employment (farmers, weavers, printers, artisans, etc.)
· Knowledge of handling social media