You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
As an SEO Executive, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to improve the online visibility and search engine rankings of a company’s website. You will work closely with the marketing and content teams to create and execute SEO campaigns, conduct keyword research, and analyze website traffic data to identify areas for improvement. Your role will involve staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO, and making recommendations to improve website rankings and drive organic traffic.
• Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
• Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
• Research and analyse competitor advertising links.
• Develop and implement link building strategy.
• Creating high-quality SEO content.
• Assisting with blog content.
• Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
• Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.