You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
• Write original, well-crafted academic content that meets the specific requirements and objectives provided.
• Create content for various academic formats, including essays, research papers, case studies, literature reviews, and more.
• Adhere to appropriate citation and referencing styles (e.g., APA, MLA) when incorporating external sources.
• Edit and proofread content for grammar, spelling, punctuation, clarity, and overall quality.
• Knowledge of C, C++, JAVA, Python, SQL, Networking and Operating system.
• Bsc/Msc in Computer Science or BCA/MCA candidates
• Fresher with excellent knowledge in English is eligible
• Efficient communication skills in English (Both verbal and written)
• Capable of writing 3000 words daily
• You are informed that if the company finds any of the information provided by you to be false or incorrect or lack of performance during the job tenure then the Company shall have all the rights to terminate your services at in sole discretion without giving further notice to you.
• A detailed Appointment letter with the Salary Annexure would be issued to you after the successful background verification & submission of all your documents after 3 months from your Joining date.
• This is work from home opportunity but the candidate must attend the office for one month of training. After the training of 1 month, it will be work from home.
• Flexible timing is available however, completion of 9 hours (8 hours work + 1-hour break) is must.
• There are 6 offs in a month and they are on a rotational basis.
• There will be a probationary period of 3 months and a notice period of 30 Days. You will be deemed as a full-time employee after completion of the probationary period.
• Your 1st month 15 days’ salary will be withheld by the company. You will receive this amount at the time of leaving after serving 30 days of notice period.
• Kindly note that if you do not serve notice period of 1 month, pending liabilities, experience letter and your 1st month 15 days’ salary will not be provided.
Salary: 12,000 and 1% TDS deduction on the same.