You Already Applied For The Job
About the Job
JD (Roles and Responsibilities)--
1. Achieving Sales Target by selling Pulses & other food products in
2. Sales targets to be achieve as per Goal sheet from international markets.
3. Creating a databank through data mining from various platform and details
from the industry.
4. Use of Company ERP to take all data in to system.
5. Generating sales leads through Google search; Telecalling and mail follow up
on the same for closure.
6. Generating sales through inquiries from Like APEDA (Agriculture and
processed food products export Development Authority), indiaMART, Sales
India, alibaba and other online market places.
7. Preparing price quotations in consultation with top management for
the prospects and conduct follow up with them for sales closure.
8. Preparing a sales job order and coordinating with the production team for
prioritizing and processing the orders received.
9. Regular co-ordination with the departments involving production and
10. Follow up with clients for timely collection of payments / before due
11. Coordinating with Finance/ Accounts for payments clearance/ receipt of
12. Prepares & Liaison documents and forms to move goods efficiently through
import and export steps and procedures.
13. Reviews & Liaison for paperwork and documents to ensure shipping,
handling, storage charges, and customs fees are billed correctly.
14. Candidate will be responsible for co-ordination between client and company
for smooth and satisfying client experience till final delivery of goods.
15. Candidate has to take the approval from senior management on any pricing
16. Candidate May has to take part in any International/Domestic marketing
events decided by management.
17. Prepare and provide, reports ask by management as & when required.
18. He/She should upgrade himself/herself on industry knowledge. He must also
document the client’s need for better decisions.
19. Maintains a database that tracks merchandise.
20. Processes claims on merchandise shortages and overages.
21. Performs other duties as assigned.
22. Preparing invoice for all the sales orders and dispatch the same to the client
and send the same to logistics for dispatch.
23. Follow up on dispatch status of the clients’ orders with the concerned
24. Maintaining customer satisfaction and getting their queries and complaints
resolved effectively within timelines in coordination with Management.
25. Preparing the lead MIS, sales pipeline report and the sales performance
26. Need to perform any additional task given by management time to time.