About the role:
As a QA and Testing team member, you will have a key role in our testing of new and existing web-apps and products. You will work in a varied team of developers and will be involved in the entire development lifecycle. You will collaborate with the team of developers for implementation of our new features for our existing applications.
We are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic team members to join our journey as we scale Expertia AI globally. Being part of a fast-growing team of top-notch engineers and AI research scientists, you will experience all the excitement and dynamism of a startup.
- At least 3 years of prior experience in software testing and QA
- Understanding and experience testing web applications - Develop automated and manual tests.
- Executing manual tests and maintaining test infrastructure.
- Experience testing APIs
- Reporting and debugging any issues as and when found.
- Maintain documentation of test operations and report results.
- Experience debugging errors in web pages in Frontend(JS, CSS)
- Experience with error handling and debugging in Python - Flask/Django framework or NodeJS
- Experience designing, developing unit tests
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT
- Good familiarity with building basic rudimentary UIs for web platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
Key Performance Objectives:
- Working closely with development engineers to understand V&V requirements, funnel in the requirements and facilitate smooth functioning of the team
- Problem-solving, effectively diagnosing technical issues and proposing reasonable solutions
- Anticipating problems and having multiple perspectives of a system
- Communicating across teams effectively and efficiently
- Taking initiative, being a self-starter, and working independently
- Quickly learning applicable technology, systems, and products
- Having attention to detail
- Taking ownership of goals and project schedules
- Experience on AWS (Amazon Web Services) debugging & error handling
- Projects (or Github repos) demonstrating track record
- Detail orientation, execution excellence and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Extraordinary energy, highly motivated and ability to work in a high octane startup environment.
Perks at Expertia:
- Accelerated Growth & Rewards
- Comprehensive insurance for you and family + health and wellness days
- Competitive pay ( with Travel and Relocation covered)
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work directly with the founders
- Many more!