- Keeping up-to-date with alterations to immigration laws.
- Meeting with prospective and extant clients to gauge which services they require.
- Providing clients with all pertinent documentation.
- Assisting clients with the completion of paperwork, and ensuring that this is submitted on time.
- Verifying the authenticity of paperwork and supporting documents.
- Ensuring that pets undergo medical checkups, and then making appropriate accommodations to ensure that they are transported in a safe and legal manner.
- Helping clients to find appropriate shipping solutions.
- Preparing and providing invoices for your services.
- Degree in law, international relations, or similar is preferred.
- Experience as an immigration consultant, preferably with expertise in relocating individuals to more than one country.
- Advanced knowledge of animal relocation procedures.
- Top-notch research, fact-checking, and writing abilities.
- Outstanding verbal communication.
- Capacity to support worried clients.
- Strict observance of all applicable deadlines.
- Solution-oriented approach to fulfilling duties.
The process involves counseling the students for overseas education; Follow-up with the student, solving the student queries and handling the registrations. Filing the application forms (University) verifying, them and sending the same to the universities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
PALDI , PRALADHNAGAR , Ahmedabad - 380006, Gujarat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
total work: 1 year (Preferred)
Counselling: 1 year (Preferred)
SAME FEILD: 1 year (Preferred)