Roles and Responsibilities
• Act as a mediator between insurance company's/law firms and hospitals, doctors, clinics medical facilities.
• Do a follow-up on medical reports of patients who have been discharged from the mentioned medical institutes.
• The main aim is to get the medical facility reports within the time frame mentioned by the client.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Last 1 year + experience from International Voice Process (Customer service) is mandatory.
• Undergraduates can apply.
• WFH is not appreciated.
Perks and Benefits
1. Salary upto 40000 per month gross
2. Attractive monthly Incentives
3. Fixed Loyalty Bonus upto 5000 per month
4. Fixed US shift /Saturday Sunday Off / Over Time Paid
5. Work location: Kalyani Nagar, Pune.
(This opening is for the voice process; hence candidates with back-office / B2B lead generation / RPO / Business Development / Domestic process experience will not be considered and cannot apply)
• If interested, please feel free to call us at 9922874985 or share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
• AM Infoweb is a leading Health Information Management Outsourcing company, with state-of-the-art offices in India and the United States.
• We have partnered with a lot of companies in the past and have helped them save millions through our seamless outsourcing, top-notch services, and efficient offshoring.
• With a world-class team of highly trained medico-legal professionals, we at AM Infoweb address all the problems of our clients while supporting their overall business operations.
• We help our clients to minimize operational and capital costs, recover investments quickly with high ROI, boost end-customer satisfaction, and increase productivity by leveraging the staff, processes, and technology, making us one of the most sought-after outsourcing partners around the globe.