Electrical maintenance, Facility Management, · Execute plans of electrical wiring for well functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems.
· Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems.
· Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
· Routinely inspecting electrical systems such as wiring, fixtures, and appliances.
· Identifying faults or hazards.
· Testing of electrical systems with oscilloscopes, voltmeters, and ohmmeters.
· Conducting maintenance repairs on old or faulty fixtures.
· Responding to fault requests.
· Providing suggestions for equipment replacement.
· Writing electrical maintenance reports.
· Adhering to safety and performance standards.
· Installs and monitors performance of installed electrical equipment for hazards, adjustments, or replacement.
· Repairs, installs, replace, and tests electrical circuits using appropriate tools and testing instruments.
· Leads, guides, and/or trains other electricians in applicable procedures and techniques; coordinates system repairs.
· Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
· Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
· Perform general electrical maintenance.
· Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.