Roles & Responsibilities:
The Cloud Security Analyst will assist with the development and for AWS cloud security architectures for protecting PCI/PII/PHI data deployed into various cloud, on-prem, and hybrid systems. The position will directly contribute to the implementation of global security cloud architecture.
- Required tool/technology Experience:
- Analyse security architectures for cloud cloud/hybrid systems and Implement/Review cloud security policies
- Perform whiteboarding of architecture and implementation planning to stakeholders
- Thoroughly document implementations, via technical documentation and run-books for the client
- Provide input and feedback on security architectures
- Possess a firm understanding of the offerings and capabilities within Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Possess a solid understanding and have experience with systems automation platforms and technologies.
- Represent Security Platform in the development and implementation of the overall global cloud enterprise architecture
- 5 years' related work experience, required
- 2-4 years' experience with Security Architect and/or Engineering.
- 4-5 years’ experience architecting solutions within Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience creating Cloud Security policies.
- Amazon web services experience especially VPC Networking, IAM, KMS, CloudFormation, EC2, API Gateway, Kubernetes, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, RDS, DynamoDB, and Lambdas or equivalent preferred
- Resident cloud infrastructure subject matter expert researching, implementing and communicating infrastructure-as-code solutions across the Enterprise
- Ability to utilize a variety of tools like Git, Nexus, Jenkins, Gradle, Groovy, YML, and AWS security capabilities (WAF, GuardDuty, Security Groups, IAM, etc)
- Experience with Agile Practices like Scrum, Kanban, CI/CD preferred.
- Experience with working on Wiz/Prisma/Rapid7 CSPM tools.
- Experience with Service directory, Role management, AWS SCP configurations, Auto-healing configurations.
- Understanding of deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Jenkins, Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible) preferred.
- 2 years of experience building and deploying using Continuous Integration and Delivery techniques preferred
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
- Effectively applies knowledge and skills of software development and testing to solve a range of problems.
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (secure software development (Application Security), data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security) within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments.
- Working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc).
- Experience with service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services.
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
- Experience and exposure to threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for the introduction of new technologies.
- Experience representing technical viewpoints to diverse audiences and in making timely and prudent technical risk decisions.
- Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Technical Writing Experience.