The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will strategically plan their approach to clients and offer compelling solutions to cater for client's needs. They are responsible for maintaining and developing relationships in order to meet sales goals.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and aid expansion effort
- Maintain existing business
- Plan strategically to assure project success
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ years' of industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of successful marketing strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Must Have experience in Real Estate.