· Compile cost information and maintain an expenses database
· Construct data accumulation systems
· Determine fixed costs (e.g. salaries, rent and insurance etc.)
· Plan and record variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs)
· Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies.
· Prepare budgeting reports (for the company and for each department)
· Analyze and report profit margins.
· Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts
· Assisting in month-end and year-end closing
· Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions
Education and Experience: