1. Responsible for Brand Development, promotion, and market position of the Brand in B2B Space.
2. Devise innovative growth strategies & implement them successfully.
3. Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
4. Shape and communicate organisations vision and mission.
5. Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
6. Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
7. Develop & manage the team and external agencies for Brand marketing and market campaigns.
8. Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess ROI and KPIs.
9. Handle customer feedback survey and actions based on the results.
10. Monitor & Analyse brand positioning and consumer insights.
11. Enable extending business with existing customer base, new customer acquisitions, new territories.
12. Budgeting & Planning.
13. Forecasting (Brand Positioning and Market Operations).
Qualification, Experience & Skills
§ Degree in Mass Media with specialisation in Brand / Communication Management
§ 3 to 5 years of experience in brand management/brand marketing mandatory in B2B space
§ Experience of selling marketing material/promotional products.
§ Delivering brand promotion solutions.
§ Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
§ Having Up to date knowledge on latest trends and marketing best practices.
§ Create excellent B2B Brand Identity with measurable KPI.
§ Develop & Implement strategy resulting in sales effectiveness and qualified business lead generation.
§ Build an effective Brand Management team with a mix of internal resources and external agencies.