Interview Process of Amazon SSNA:
Steps Process to be followed :-
Step 1 HR Round
Step 2 Operations Round (Zoom Call)
o Minimum Qualification (Graduation) (Fresher/Experienced)
o Comfortable working in Night Shifts with excellent English communication skill for International Voice Standards.
o 6 days working & 1 rotational week off (6 week off in a month)
o Should have all relevant documents o Versant min. 58 to qualify for o Salary: 27k CTC, 23k In-Hand
Important/ Mandatory Note:
Candidates who have applied in last 3 months and are pursuing a Regular Course are not applicable.
Night Shift is mandatory as the team works 24x7.
To complete the online assessment desktop or Laptop with webcam and headphone is mandatory.
Test is not compatible on mobile phone.
Post receiving the link the assessment must be completed within 24 hrs.
It is mandatory to have excellent English communication skill to be eligible
Process Seller NA
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone, can be hired for any skill set as per the requirement and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Knowledge and Skills Required Communication Skills:
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) • Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
• Excellent documentation skills
Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
• Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
• Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
• Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently. Problem Solving Skills:
• Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
• Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
• Action oriented and self-disciplined
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
• Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
• Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply. You may apply on the link provided below
APPLY HERE- https://forms.gle/NQK8UAzpuZftCLCa9
Monthly Salary Package (Salary+PLI)
UPTO 34K CTC
Thanks & Regards,
Mohit Kumar Tekchandani
M +91- 9001998898
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India