We are hiring freshers with good communication skills for the position of Trainee AR Associate.
Must have excellent proficiency in English (Spoken and Written).
Qualification : UG in any stream (Candidates with arrears can also be considered).
Ready to work in Night Shift and Voice process.
NOTE : Should have a Laptop/System(i3/i5/i7 5th gen & above) and a stable Broadband connection is a must. Employment is with a minimum of a 2-year bond.
1. Perform pre-call analysis and check the status by calling the payer or using IVR or web portal services
2. Maintain adequate documentation on the client software to send the necessary documentation to insurance companies and maintain a clear audit trail for future reference.
3. Record after-call actions and perform post-call analysis for the claim follow-up
4. Assess and resolve inquiries, requests, and complaints through calling to ensure those customer inquiries are resolved at the first point of contact
5. Provide accurate product/ service information to customers, research available documentation including authorization, nursing notes, medical documentation on client's systems, interpret explanation of benefits received, etc before making the call
6. Perform analysis of accounts receivable data and understand the reasons for underpayment, days in A/R, top denial reasons, use appropriate codes to be used in documentation of the reasons for denials/underpayments" Benefits: Salary - Best in Industry / Excellent growth opportunity.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number of HRD: 6238904754