Area Sales Executive
Job Location: Delhi NCR Territory (GURGAON, EAST DELHI & WEST DELHI)
Educational Qualification: - Any Graduate
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Interview Address -
Corp Office: 1, Mathura Rd, Block A, DLF Industrial Area, Sector 32, Faridabad, Haryana 121003
Anantaa GSK iTechnologys Pvt Ltd.
Anantaa GSK iTechnologys is a manufacturing unit of Air Purifier which named Aiither.
AIITHER The Advance Air Purifier protects you and your loved ones from extremely contagious deadly pathogenic microbes, viruses, bacteria & germs from your surroundings at your home or work places or other closed loop areas.
Aiither – Virus & bacteria killer’s purpose is to improve people’s health and well-being through meaningful innovations. We aim to improve billions of lives per year. As a healthcare company, we and our brand licenses – innovate for people with one consistent belief i.e. there’s always a way to make life better. At Aiither, we see healthcare as a connected whole.
Helping people to live healthily and prevent the spread of diseases from these airborne pollutants, germs, etc are our main concerns. All supported by a seamless flow of innovations into their lives. Aiither truly feels that a virus-free environment is a necessity rather than a luxury.
The Area Sales Executive will be working in a dynamic sales environment; you will be responsible for driving, negotiating with Distributors / customers on driving sales consistently ensuring SOP implementation of launch/ prelaunch/ brand trade activities across the area.
The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to lead teams, inspire motivate towards delivering high level of results with the ability to pro-actively drive differentiated actions to win in the marketplace by winning customer and operator. Some of the key areas of responsibility are as follows:
· Ensure achievement of agreed targets/KPIs for the assigned area
· Develop and Implement field sales plan for the assigned area
· Effectively manage distributors/customers and their operations
· Responsible for the execution of the Channel Category and SOP plans at the POP (Point of Purchase)/Outlets as per the channel and category prioritization
· Responsible to provide quality and on-time information
· Ensure adherence to all Company principles and policies
· Coach, motivate and develop Distributors direct sales force
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
· Bachelors/Master s degree in Sales/Marketing or business-related field
· 2-5 years of area management experience
· Demonstrated ability to lead and develop himself/herself the team
· Capacity to understand all sales functional areas i.e. Channel Category Sales Development, Customer relationship, Distribution handling.
· Candidate must be from consumer durable background such as electronics, home appliances, but will not be considerable from finance sector.
· Own vehicle is necessary for this job.