Job Description & Interview aligned for IT Helpdesk
2 - Position - IT Helpdesk
4 - Job Location - Noida Sector 16
5- Experience – 1.6 yr to 3 yrs
6 - Gender - Female Only
7- Job Location & Interview Address - Noida Sector 16
8- Contact Person Yasmin
9 - Shifts - Day Shift – 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm -
10- Education Qualification - Any Graduate
11 - Detailed Job Description Good knowledge to coordinate with User and assigning calls to engineer as per priority based
· Maintaining the data on excel preparing the report with the help of V lookup, H lookup, Pivot Table.
· Provide L1 support through remotely access to the end user if required.
· Worked on hp openview helpdesk tool
· Resolve within SLA, co-ordination, account handling in active directory.
· Preparing vendor master MIS on Monthly basis.
· Troubleshooting remotely users all types of OS & network related problems.
· Log tickets in the service desk tool on behalf of users service requests over phone and mail and assign the incident/request to appropriate technical group and categorize into appropriate severity and priority group.
· Provide remote support for the issue pertaining to the services under scope of work (SOW) using knowledge base and standard operating procedures wherever possible.
· Communicating with application team and windows admin team regarding application and windows related issue respectively and give the desired solution to end users.
· Experience on outlook mail application. Configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance.
· Monitor the helpdesk tool for open and pending incident.
· Download and update antivirus definitions of end users.
· Provide solution/services under the service level agreement (SLA).
Coordinating with different department for getting the operational work done. Handling multiple minor and major incidents/calls received
If anyone interested so please share me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org