Atom CTO is looking to hire an experienced, proactive Full Stack .NET developer who is motivated and strives for excellence by constantly learning and improving development skills, and keeps pace with the latest technologies. If you are a seasoned code writer, happy to work in a remote environment with a multi-cultural team, and you think we can learn a thing or two from you, then you just might be what we need.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work as part of a highly motivated, distributed team of experts.
- Write high quality, modular, reusable, performant and well documented code.
- Design software solutions based on business requirements.
- Create pixel perfect UIs based on designs from our talented designers.
- Coordinating with other teams and team members to integrate systems.
- Managing your own time and reporting your progress.
- Min. 6 years experience building .NET web applications.
- Must have experience in .NET Core.
- Must have experience working with Relational Databases (MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server).
- Experience building and consuming REST APIs.
- Experience integrating with third party services like Twilio, OAuth, Firebase etc.
- Comfortable working with AJAX, MVC, MVVM, JSON, XML, CSS.
- Good to have knowledge on nopCommerce.
- Ability to test your own code and write automated tests for frozen features.
- Good working knowledge of Git.
- Good problem-solving skills in an OOP context.
- Comfortable working in small, agile teams.
- Result oriented attitude.
- Strong communicator and team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to learn new and emerging technologies.
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP as an advantage.
- Experience with CI and CD as an advantage.
- Competitive pay with bonuses.
- Diverse international projects from across different industries
- Work with new technologies in a high-performance collaborative laidback environment
- Opportunity to learn and evolve in a growing company
- Work/Life balance
- Fully Remote Working