We are looking for experienced and self-driven Telesales Representative to join our Sales team! As a Telesales Representative, you will be responsible for generating calls to potential customers with the main goal to achieve your sales quota.
As a Telesales Representative, we are expecting you to be an outstanding communicator and listener with the professional, but friendly approach.
We are an inclusive workplace and we welcome LGBT applicants to apply too.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering
- Learn details about our product and service offerings
- Address any questions or issues customers may have
- Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and need
- Offer solutions based on clients needs and capabilities
- Direct prospects and leads to the sales team
- Keep an updated customer database
- Measure identified KPIs
- Always strive towards meeting sales quota
- Track and document calls and sales
- Update client records
- Prepare and present achievements
Requirements and qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Telesales Representative or similar customer service or sales role
- Proven record of met quota
- Hand on experience with sales tools such as CRM software and VOIP / telephone systems
- Ability and willingness to learn about products and services specifications and benefits
- Patient and friendly personality
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Proven experience in calling and selling to US businesses is a MUST
- High school diploma/graduate degree
- A diploma in digital marketing will be an added bonus
- Candidates with technical education and understanding of web technologies will have an edge
- (Salary commensurate with skill and experience)